Helping you achieve your sound through high quality, professional mixing and recording.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your rates?
- Quite low. My rates vary on a project by project basis due to availability. General ballpark is $100 CAD per mix or $40 per minute of material. In-person sound engineering and production rates are in the ball park of $20 per man-hour.
- How many revisions will I get?
- Up to three (3) free revisions, further revisions subject to regular rates apply depending on the project.
- Can I rent the studio space?
- Yes, the studio is available for groups and individuals to rent for recording and rehearsal purposes at $20 CAD per hour or $100 to rent for a day. Any damages are liable to be paid in full.
- What format should I send my files?
- 24-bit .wav files are preferred. Any bitrate is acceptable. All tracks should be exported without printed effects. Effects may be printed in the rough mix. I will send back a high quality file along with rendered mp3s and any alternate mixes as requested (instrumentals, vocals up, etc).
+1 (902) 300-1436
3 Victoria Ave.
Wolfville, N.S. B4P 2H4